- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 3 slices of portobello mushroom
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable stock
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) 15% cooking cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- CHOSEN BREAD: POPPY KAISER ROLL
- 2 slices Washed Rind RONDOUX cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and brown the slices of portobello.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and vegetable stock.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until the liquid is almost completely reduced. Add the cream. Then, add salt and pepper.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Halve the roll.
- Top one half with the mushroom mixture.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for a couple of minutes until the cheese is melted.
Your message has been send successfully.