- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 celery root, peeled and finely julienned
- 2 apples, finely diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) Riviera Emmental, grated
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) raisins
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Flat parsley, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Basil, chopped
- In a large bowl, whip the mayonnaise with the oil, lemon zest and juice, Dijon mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the celery root, apples, green onions, cheese, raisins and herbs.
- Mix well together with the vinaigrette and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Your message has been send successfully.