- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 170 ml (2/3 cup) maple syrup
- 150 g (5/8 cup) or approximately 8 slices of Brie From Here
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) flour
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Put the apples in an 8-inch (20 cm) baking dish.
- Pour the maple syrup over the apples. Cover it with Brie from here.
- Mix flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and butter until the mixture has the consistency of bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle apples with the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
Your message has been send successfully.