- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sliced almonds
- 1 store-bought pre-cooked 23 cm (9 in) pie crust
- 3 large Macintosh apples, peeled and cut into thin quarters
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 250 ml (1 cup) Frère Jacques, grated
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter, in small pieces
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) flour
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% cream, for garnis
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) powdered almonds
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Put almonds on a pastry sheet and bake for approximately 8 minutes, until they are golden. Set aside.
- Spread the almond cream mixture onto the pie crust. Set aside.
- Put apples in a large bowl. Drizzle them with lemon juice.
- Add cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and flour. Mix well.
- Spread the apple preparation across the pie crust.
- Bake until the crust is golden and the apples are tender (approximately 30 minutes).
- Garnish with grilled almonds and whipped cream.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and whip them with a whisk until the preparation is creamy (approximately 2 to 3 minutes). Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.