- 2 pork tenderloins of 225 g (1/2 lb)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) apple jelly
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) dried cranberries
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) breadcrumbs
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) flat parsley, chopped
- 225 g (1/2 lb) Chevalier Brie Triple Crème, rind removed, cut into pieces
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) apple cider
- 250 ml (1 cup) demi-glace sauce, home-made or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- In a bowl, mix the apple jelly, apple, walnuts, cranberries, breadcrumbs and parsley together.
- Cut the tenderloins lengthwise to make pouches.
- Stuff each tenderloin with the mixture, add pieces of cheese and close with toothpicks.
- Coat with Dijon mustard.
- Heat the butter in an oven proof non stick frying pan and sear the stuffed tenderloins on all sides. Remove toothpicks and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the thermometer reaches 160 °F (70 °C). Set aside and keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with cider. Reduce by one third and add the demi-glace sauce.
- Place half a tenderloin on sauce and serve with your preferred vegetables.
Your message has been send successfully.