- 20 wonton wrappers, store-bought
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1 pear, peeled and diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) honey
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) Le Cabrouet
- 500 ml (2 cups) frying oil
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, and brown the diced fruit for 1 minute with the rosemary and half of the honey.
- Dissolve 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of water into the egg yolk.
- Brush the edges of a wonton wrapper and place approximately 10 ml (2 tsp.) of fruit and 10 ml (2 tsp.) of Le Cabrouet in the centre.
- Fold and seal the edges to form a half moon. Repeat for every samosa.
- In a deep fryer, heat the oil to 350°F (180°C).
- Fry the samosas for 2 minutes or until they are lightly golden, and place them on paper towels.
- Drizzle with honey and serve warm.
Your message has been send successfully.