- 8 slices of bacon, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 8 eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- Ground pepper
- 150 g (5 oz) Le ChamPaître, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook the bacon with the asparagus over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the milk and add pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet.
- Top it all with Le ChamPaître and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Check out our semi-soft cheeses category.
Your message has been send successfully.