- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 slices of Le Double JOIE, rind removed
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pine nuts
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) black olives, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Drizzle the avocados with lemon juice.
- With the tip of a knife, score a grid on the surface of the avocado halves.
- Fill the insides of the avocado halves with the Le Double JOIE cheese and cook them on a very hot grill for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette. Beat the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey in a bowl.
- Add the shallot. Then, add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, toast the pine nuts while stirring. Set aside.
- When serving, place a lettuce leaf on each plate.
- Lay a grilled avocado half on the lettuce leaf.
- Top with the cherry tomatoes, black olives, and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette, and serve.
Your message has been send successfully.