- 40 g (1.5 oz) bacon strips
- 50 g (2 oz) onions, julienned
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) balsamic reduction
- 100 g (4 oz) L’Extra Grand Camembert cheese, cut into four pieces
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) balsamic vinegar, reduced by 90 % in a skillet
- In a skillet with a thick bottom, fry the bacon until crispy.
- Add the julienned onions and cook until soft.
- Add the maple syrup and let simmer for one minute.
- Zigzag the balsamic reduction across the plates.
- Put a piece of cheese on each plate and top with a quarter of the warm mixture.
Your message has been send successfully.