- 250 to 500 mls (1 to 2 cups) nuts (pistachios, walnuts or pecans)
- 1 round of Brie From Here
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Chop the nuts very finely.
- Place the cheese on a double layer of aluminum paper.
- Brush the cheese with beaten egg.
- Cover the cheese with chopped nuts and press them with in your hands.
- Brush the top and bottom of the cheese and cover the nuts.
- Seal the cheese in the aluminum paper.
- Cook on the BBQ for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is soft to the touch. Serve with crackers and crudités.
Your message has been send successfully.