- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 250 ml (1 cup) biobio Parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) rosemary, chopped
- 450 g (1 lb) fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) rosemary, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh thyme, chopped
- 250 g (9 oz) Camembert Vaudreuil, sliced
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter with the garlic and rosemary. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the flour and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour in the milk and continue cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Add the Parmesan and stir until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the pizza dough in four, using a well-sharpened knife.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each portion to form a 20 cm (8 in.) circle.
- Prepare a medium-intensity charcoal fire or set gas BBQ at medium.
- Put the pizza crusts on oiled aluminum foil.
- Brush each crust with garlic butter. Pour the sauce evenly on the crusts.
- Top with the chicken, rosemary, thyme and Camembert Vaudreuil.
- Close the lid and cook for about 7 minutes or until crusty.
- Serve with an arugula salad.
Your message has been send successfully.