- 4 slices of beef filet (approximately 120 g or 1/4 lb)
- 50 g (2 oz) Le Migneron de Charlevoix cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 10 g (1/2 oz) shallots, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 10 leaves of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 6 to 8 arugula leaves
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) soy sauce
- Flatten out the four pieces of beef between two sheets of plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces.
- In a skillet, sweat the shallots in the oil.
- Add the lemon juice and remove from heat. In a bowl, mix the cheese with the shallots and flat-leaf parsley. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the arugula leaves on the flattened beef.
- Spread the cheese on the arugula and roll it up.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cut the beef roll into eight equal pieces.
- To serve, put a small amount of sauce on each plate and put two pieces of maki per person.
Your message has been send successfully.