- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh blackberries
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) water
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 750 ml (3 cups) berries (mix of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries), to taste
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Camembert From Here, rind removed, diced
- 2 egg yolks
- With a blender, purée the blackberries and water with half of the sugar.
- Pour the purée through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
- Delicately mix with the berries. Refrigerate.
- To make the sauce, bring the cream and maple syrup to a boil, and then add Camembert From Here.
- Stir until the cheese has completely melted.
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer if necessary. Let cool.
- Put the egg yolks and remaining sugar in a bowl over a saucepan filled with boiling water, and cook over low heat, making sure that the water does not reach the bottom of the bowl.
- Whip until the mixture is pale and thick, and has doubled in size.
- Remove the bowl and, while continually whipping, add the mixture of Camembert From Here and cream.
- Before serving, cover the berries with the Camembert From Here sauce.
Your message has been send successfully.