- 375 g (13 oz.) Ricotta di Campagna with Natural Vanilla Flavour
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) blackberry jam
- 1 angel cake (about 285 g / 10 oz.)
- 375 ml (1½ cups) 35% whipping cream
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) icing sugar
- 2 x 170 g (6 oz.) containers of fresh blackberries
- White chocolate, grated, to taste
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta and blackberry jam.
- Cut the cake in 2.5 cm (1 in.) cubes.
- In another bowl, whip the cream with the icing sugar.
- In a trifle dish or a glass bowl, layer the cake cubes, vanilla ricotta, blackberries and whipped cream in that order. Repeat 2 to 3 times depending on the width of the dish. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with the white chocolate and enjoy.
- The trifle will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Your message has been send successfully.