- 4 slices Blackburn cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive and almond tapenade, home-made
- 1 leg of duck confit, shredded
- Alfalfa, to taste
- Bread chosen: Olive loaf
- Olive and almond tapenade
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) green olives, pitted
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sliced toasted almonds, ground
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and olive tapenade together. Set aside.
- Slice two slices of bread.
- Spread the tapenade and mayonnaise mix on each slice.
- Place the duck confit on one of the bread slices.
- Garnish with cheese and alfalfa.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and purée roughly. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.