- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) melted butter
- 30 to 45 ml (2 to 3 tbsp.) breadcrumbs
- 150 g (5 oz) Boursin Shallot & Chive cheese
- 1 egg
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) flour
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) 35% cream
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lime or lemon juice
- 30 to 45 ml (2 to 3 tbsp.) fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Brush a mini-muffin pan with melted butter. Sprinkle it with breadcrumbs and move it so the bottom and sides of each space are covered.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the Boursin Shallot & Chive with the egg and cream until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the flour. Pour into the prepared pan and bake on the upper oven rack 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix the oil and lime or lemon juice and coat the herbs. Season.
- Unmold the cheesecakes and top with the fresh herbs. Serve hot or warm.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Fresh cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.