- 2.5 litres (10 cups) whole wheat and/or multi-grain bread
- 5 eggs
- 750 ml (3 cups) milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) pure vanilla extract
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground nutmeg
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground cardamom
- 250 ml (1 cup) dried cranberries
- 250 g (8 oz) Le Moine, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Chop bread coarsely and place in a baking dish.
- Beat eggs with milk, sugar, vanilla and spices. Pour over bread, making sure that all bread pieces are soaked in the mixture. Add milk if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and cheese, stirring lightly to make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Bake for around 1 hour or until bread pudding is puffy and golden. Serve with maple syrup or honey.
Your message has been send successfully.