- 125 ml (½ cup) 10% cream
- 1 French shallot, chopped
- 1.5 liters (6 cups) fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- 125 ml (½ cup) dried cranberries
- 375 ml (1½ cups) grated LE HERMANN cheese
- Salt and ground pepper
- 125 ml (½ cup) roasted pumpkin seeds
- Pour cream into a large bowl and add shallot, broccoli, cranberries, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Add pumpkin seeds just before serving so that they stay crunchy.
- Serve as a side dish for fish or poultry.
- The broccoli salad will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. The pumpkin seeds should not be added until ready to serve.
Your message has been send successfully.