- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of Napoléon, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) softened butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) chopped fresh basil
- 1 tomato cut in small cubes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) pitted black olives, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) finely chopped red onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced
Basil-flavoured butter with sundried tomatoes
- In a bowl, place 310 ml (1 1/4 cups) of Napoléon, softened butter and mix.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and half (30 ml or 2 tbsp.) of the basil and mix.
- Place on a sheet of aluminum foil and knead with a rolling pin. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Tomatoes, black olives and red onions topping
- In a bowl, mix the cubed tomato, black olives, red onions and remainder (30 ml or 2 tbsp.) of basil. Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat the BBQ.
- Spread the basil-flavoured butter on the baguette slices and grill on each side. Top with the tomatoes, black olives and red onions mixture, and the remainder of the Napoléon (60 ml or 1/4 cup).
- Try this recipe with an Alfred le fermier.
Your message has been send successfully.