- 450 g (1 lb.) ground veal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) paprika
- 7 ml (½ tbsp.) dried oregano
- 180 ml (¾ cup) basmati rice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1.5 litre (6 cups) green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 798 ml (28 oz.) canned diced tomatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomato or vegetable juice
- 175 g (6 oz.) Cogruet Kingsey, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, mix the ground veal with the onion, paprika, oregano and rice. Season generously.
- In a lasagna pan, layer the cabbage mixture alternately with the meat mixture and tomatoes. Make 3 tiers and pour the tomato juice on top. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Cover with Cogruet Kingsey and continue baking for 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender and cheese is au gratin. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Your message has been send successfully.