- 60 ml (¼ cup) sundried tomato pesto
- 250 ml (1 cup) diced ham
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach, chopped
- 225 g (8 oz) pizza dough
- 500 ml (2 cups) Fontina Prestigio cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- In a skillet, heat the sundried tomato pesto over medium heat and brown the diced ham and spinach for 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool. Separate the pizza dough into 4 parts.
- On a floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough in a circle until it is ½ cm (¼ inch) thick. Preheat the oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
- Add the cheese to the ham mixture. Use the result to top the pizza dough, leaving an untopped border.
- Beat the egg with a little water and brush the edges of each dough circle. Fold them over to make calzones by pinching the dough borders together.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush the tops of each calzone with remaining egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Your message has been send successfully.