- 4 pancetta slices
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cans of 540 ml (19 oz) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Perron Cheddar, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the pancetta slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the pancetta slices are golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter, and brown the shallot and garlic. Add the beans, cream, rosemary, and half of the cheese. Then, add salt and pepper. Stir gently, and completely melt the cheese.
- Serve as a side dish with the pancetta crisps and the rest of the grated cheese.
Your message has been send successfully.