- 4 slices Windigo cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) old-fashioned mustard
- 4 slices duck rillettes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) tomato marmalade, home-made
- 4 mesclun leaves
- Bread chosen: Crusty loaf bread
- Tomato marmalade
- 4 Italian tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- Slice two pieces of bread.
- Spread with mustard.
- Place slices of duck rillettes.
- Top with cheese, tomato marmalade and mesclun leaves.
- Close the sandwich.
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and let the mixture simmer for 30 minutes until it reaches marmalade consistency.
Your message has been send successfully.