- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 4 slices country bread sections, approximately 2 cm (3/4 in) thick
- 4 slices of Cheddar From Here or Roubine de Noyan
- 3 slices Prosciutto, chopped
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 small café mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Butter bread slices on both sides. Distribute Prosciutto, basil and mushrooms.
- Place the cheese on the bread slices.
- Put the 2 other bread slices on top.
- Grill sandwiches until cheese is melted and bread is golden. Serve with a salad.
- In a large frying pan, cook spinaches in 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of butter for 2 minutes.
- Season, add garlic and nutmeg. Remove from frying pan, allow to cool down. If necessary, drain and chop spinach.
- Butter Ciabatta on both sides.
- Place half of the cheese, cover with spinach, and then add the remainder of cheese.
- Close the sandwich with the other half of the Ciabatta.
- Grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden. Serve with a salad.
- Note: You can also add ham and mushrooms, and use a different type of cheese.
Your message has been send successfully.