- 75 ml (1/3 cup) butter
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) well-packed brown sugar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 1 container (300 g or 10 oz) Ricotta
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 170 g (6 oz) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatine
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 750 ml (3 cups) berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) red apple jelly
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the other ingredients and cook on low, stirring constantly until golden, approximately 10 minutes.
- Press into the bottom of a 23 cm (9 in) spring-form mould.
- Beat the Ricotta, sugar and lemon juice.
- Melt the white chocolate over low heat and add to the Ricotta mixture. Dissolve the gelatine in 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of cold water for 1 minute.
- Heat on low to dissolve well and add to the mixture.
- Whip the cream and gently incorporate it into the preparation.
- Pour onto the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place the berries on the cheese preparation.
- Melt the apple jelly, cool slightly and brush on the fruit.
Your message has been send successfully.