- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked chicken, diced
- 1 litre (4 cups) apples, cut into quarters
- 1 litre (4 cups) young arugula shoots
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 120 g (4 oz.) Cantonnier St-Raymond cheese, cut into small sticks
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, including the cheese. Season to taste and serve.
- Note: If the salad won’t be served immediately, combine all the ingredients except the arugula, which you should add just before serving.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Check out our semi-soft cheeses category.
Your message has been send successfully.