- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Honey dijon mustard
- 250 ml (1 cup) cooked chicken
- 250 ml (1 cup) vegetable julienne, homemade or store-bought
- 155 g (5 ½ oz.) Brie Mont-Laurier, cut into four thick slices
- Place the 4 tortillas on the work surface and brush them with honey mustard.
- Split the chicken, vegetable julienne and cheese on the tortillas in a cylinder shape.
- Form the wraps by folding one end and rolling the tortilla to lock in the filling.
Your message has been send successfully.