- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) grilled sesame seed oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flat parsley, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) walnuts, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Sambal Olek (spicy pepper sauce)
- 250 ml (1 cup) Le Fleurmier de Charlevoix, rind removed, diced
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, prepare a marinade by mixing the olive oil, grilled sesame seed oil, lemon juice and zest, and half of the parsley together. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the walnuts, remaining parsley, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, Sambal Olek and Le Fleurmier de Charlevoix together.
- Put the walnut and cheese mixture under the skin of the chicken drumsticks.
- Put the skin back on the filling and press so that it stays in place.
- Put the drumsticks in a large container and pour the marinade over them.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Cook the drumsticks on the grill, flipping them frequently while they cook, for about 30 minutes or until the meat comes off the bone easily.
Your message has been send successfully.