- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) half-salted butter
- 125 ml (½ cup) filberts (hazelnuts), shelled
- 415 ml (1¾ cup) unbleached flour
- 85 ml (⅓ cup) cocoa powder
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) baking soda
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 560 ml (2¼ cups) milk
- 85 ml (⅓ cup) half-salted butter, melted
- 155 ml (⅔ cup) milk
- 125 g (4½ oz.) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 170 g (6 oz.) Le p’tit Blanchon cheese
- Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of butter in a frying pan at medium heat. Place the hazelnuts in the butter and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, let cool and chop coarsely.
- Preheat the oven to 250˚F (120˚C).
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients and make a well in the centre. Beat the eggs with the milk and pour into the well. Stir until smooth, using a whisk, then add the melted butter. Let the dough stand for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the milk and the dark chocolate in a saucepan to make a sauce. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet at medium heat to melt some butter. Add a ladle of pancake dough, spread the dough and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Keep warm in the oven on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, while preparing the other pancakes.
- Spread cheese on the cooked pancakes. Add the chocolate sauce and garnish with roasted hazelnuts. Serve with fruits.
- The chocolate sauce can be prepared in advance and kept for 5 to 7 days in the fridge. Reheat it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt it.
Your message has been send successfully.