- 2 chicken breasts or 4 chicken escalopes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) salted butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 fresh pear, cut into 4 slices
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into rings
- 4 burger or ciabatta buns
- 170 g (6 oz.) Le Louis Dubois cheese, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Mayonnaise or dijonnaise sauce, to taste
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half or use 4 escalopes. Brush with the melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat on the hot grill or in a skillet heated on medium-high heat and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is well done. Grill the pear slices and onion rings at the same time as the chicken. Remove from the grill or skillet and let cool.
- Divide the chicken, pear slices, onion rings and cheese among the buns to make the burgers. Garnish with lettuce and mayonnaise or dijonnaise sauce.
- Wrap up and keep in the refrigerator. Ideal for lunch or a picnic.
- Prepared cold burgers will keep in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days.
Your message has been send successfully.