- 1 English cucumber
- 60 ml (¼ cup) red radish, thinly diced
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lime juice
- 375 ml (1½ cups) milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 100 g (3½ oz.) Le Cabouron cheese, diced
- Fresh dill to garnish
- Dice some of the cucumber very finely to obtain 60 ml (¼ cup), and set aside with the diced radish.
- Using a blender, blend the rest of the chopped cucumber with the green onions and dill. Add the avocados and lime juice. Pulse the blender to obtain a smooth and uniform mixture. Add milk. Then, season generously with salt and pepper. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve the soup cold in chilled bowls. Garnish with the cheese, cucumber and radish dices. Top with fresh dill and serve immediately.
- The avocado soup will keep in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Your message has been send successfully.