- 4 naan breads
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) arrabiata sauce
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 4 green onions chopped
- 300 g (10 oz) cold water shrimp
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 5 to 7 ml (1 to 1 ½ tsp) lemon zest
- 240 g (8 1/2 oz) La Raclette Champêtre cheese, sliced or grated
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Place the naan breads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top each bread with a quarter of each ingredient, finishing with the cheese.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes and enjoy.
Your message has been send successfully.