- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 1 leek, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) carrots, diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) frozen corn
- 1 19 oz (398 ml) can of lentils, rinsed
- 1 19 oz (398 ml) can of diced tomatoes
- 500 ml (2 cups) chicken or vegetable stock
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g (8 oz) LA TENTATION de Laurier cheese, rind removed, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add the leek, garlic and carrots, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, lentils and tomatoes. Then add the stock and milk. Season generously.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Over low heat, add the LA TENTATION de Laurier cheese, stirring so it melts into the chowder. Add parsley and serve immediately.
Your message has been send successfully.