- 5 ml (1 tbsp.) Butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 litre (4 cups) carrots, peeled and cut in rings
- 1 litre (4 cups) potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1.5 litre (6 cups) vegetable stock
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) 10% cream
- 5 to 7 ml (1 to 1½ tsp.) Toasted sesame oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Fresh tarragon, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Roasted sesame seeds
- 185 g (6 ½ oz) Havarti Anco Danesborg cheese, diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the onion, carrots and potatoes for 2 minutes. Add the stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend the soup using a mixer.
- Return soup to saucepan. Add the cream and sesame oil. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with the fresh tarragon, sesame seeds and cheese.
Your message has been send successfully.