- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 1 celery root bulb, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1 L (4 cups) milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 250 ml (1 cup) Saint-Paulin Anco, grated
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, and brown the celery root and onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, marjoram and milk. Add salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then let it simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are very tender.
- Blend the mixture into a smooth purée. Pour the cream of celery root back into the saucepan. Re heat the mixture, and add the cheese, stirring until it is completed melted and well blended. Serve hot.
Your message has been send successfully.