- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 796 ml (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 250 ml (1 cup) chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) honey
- 250 g (8 oz) LE COUREUR des bois, divided into 6 servings
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat and cook the onion until browned, or for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, potatoes, tomatoes, milk, and stock, and season generously.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Use a blender to obtain a smooth texture. Reheat as needed.
- Divide soup into 6 servings, and top with one part honey and one part LE COUREUR des bois.
Your message has been send successfully.