- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) white wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) crushed coriander seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 900 g (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) chicken stock
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 250 g (8 oz) Oka with mushrooms
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, spices and garlic. Coat pork with this mixture and let stand at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and sear the pork on both sides until well coloured. Add salt and pepper to taste while cooking.
- Deglaze with the stock, and add the cream and the cheese. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes, turning the pork regularly.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables.
Your message has been send successfully.