- 60 ml (¼ cup) butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 6 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 125 ml (½ cup) Brie from here, rind removed and diced
- 375 ml (1½ cups) 15% cooking cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the onions and potatoes until coloured, stirring regularly.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Transfer one-third of the potato mixture to a buttered 8 x 8 in. (20 x 20 cm) baking dish.
- Cover with the spinach. Top with another third of the potato mixture.
- Layer the prosciutto slices on top and then finish with the remaining potato mixture.
- Cover with the cheese.
- Drizzle with the cream and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese is nicely browned.
- Serve with a salad or as a side dish.
Your message has been send successfully.