- 2 slices Champlain] cheese
- 1 red pepper, halved
- 1 yellow pepper, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced into wheels
- 1 zucchini, bias-sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into wheels
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- A couple of basil leaves
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sundried tomatoes, sliced into thin strips
- Bread chosen: Tortilla
- In a large bowl, mix the peppers, red onion, zucchini, eggplant and garlic together. Cover with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and mix until well coated.
- On the BBQ or in the oven, first grill the peppers skin-side down until they become black.
- Let cool in a covered dish and then remove the skin. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill the rest of the vegetables. Set aside on a plate.
- Fill the tortilla with the grilled vegetables, basil leaves, sundried tomatoes and cheese slices.
- Roll up and cut in half.
Your message has been send successfully.