- 250 ml (1 cup) Damablanc cheese
- 180 ml (¾ cup) dulce de leche caramel, homemade or store-bought
- 250 ml (1 cup) shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) butter
- 1 apple, diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sugar
- In a bowl, mix the cheese with half of the dulce de leche caramel.
- In eight 125 ml (½ cup) glasses, place 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of the caramel mixture.
- Then, in each glass, add 5 to 10 ml (1 to 2 tsp.) of dulce de leche with 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of crumbled cookies on top.
- Repeat the last three steps and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, heat the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the apple and sugar and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Let the apple pieces cool before using them to top the eight glasses, unless the dessert is served right away.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Fresh cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.