- Grease 6 medium-sized ramekins and place on a baking sheet. Heat the oven to 180oC (375oF).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate on low heat. Let cool.
- In an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is thick and creamy. Mix in the cooled chocolate mixture and then the almond powder or coconut flour.
- Divide half of the dough among the ramekins. Add a piece of cheese in the centre of each one. Divide the raspberry jam among the ramekins. Cover completely with the remaining the dough.
- Cook in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the cakes are nearly cooked. Remove from the oven and turn out onto individual plates. Serve immediately so the centre will be nice and runny.
- The molten cakes will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. Cook just before serving to ensure the centre is hot and molten.
Your message has been send successfully.