- 12 Medjool dates
- 85 g (3 oz.) Le Porto Bleu cheese
- 120 g (4 oz.) dark or bittersweet chocolate
- 180 ml (¾ cup) pecans, chopped
- Slit each date lengthwise and remove the pit. Fill the cavity with cheese and pinch closed.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and place the pecans in another bowl.
- Using two forks, dip a date in the melted chocolate, let the excess chocolate drip off and place the date in the bowl of pecans. Turn the date to coat it with pecans. Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat these steps for all dates.
- Refrigerate to harden the chocolate, but let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Dark chocolate dates stuffed with Le Porto Bleu cheese will keep for 4 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.