- 4 pork back slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, blanched (skin removed)
- 8 country-style bread slices, crusts removed
- 200 g (7 oz.) Le Champayeur cheese, rindless
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 125 ml (½ cup) mayonnaise, homemade or store-bought
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 125 ml (½ cup) 35% cream
- 125 ml (½ cup) 35% whipped cream
- 100 g (4 oz.) of corn salad leaves (lettuce)
- Sufficient quantity of salt and pepper
- Lightly season the bacon slices with pepper and place them between two sheets of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F (180°C) to make chips out of them. Set aside on paper towels.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and bake for 20 minutes at 250°F (120°C).
- Season with salt and pepper afterwards. Set aside.
- To make sandwiches, spread half the cheese on four slices of country-style bread and place another slice of bread on each.
- Brush each side with oil before broiling them in the oven until golden.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- Melt the rest of the cheese with the cream using a water bath. Add salt and pepper.
- Allow to cool before mixing with the whipped cream. Transfer to a pastry bag.
- When ready to serve, make lines in the bottom of the plates with the mayonnaise mixture and arrange the tomatoes. Then place the micro-grilled cheese sandwiches. Add the cheese mousse and scatter a few leaves of corn salad.
Your message has been send successfully.