- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground coriander seeds
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground cumin
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) ground anise seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground peppercorns
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sea salt
- 1 slab of sushi-quality tuna (about 100 g / 3 ½ oz)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- Chosen bread: tortilla
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon grass mayonnaise, home-made
- Some arugula leaves
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) beets, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) daikon radish, grated
- 60 g (2 oz) Le D’Iberville cheese, cut in 4 sticks
- Lemon grass mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) hoisin sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chives, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon grass, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all the spices together and coat the tuna well with the spice mix.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over high heat and grill tuna 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut the tuna into sticks.
- Spread the lemon grass mayonnaise on the tortilla.
- Layer with the arugula leaves, then with the tuna, beets, daikon radish and cheese. Roll up and cut in half.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.