- 2 eggs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) vanilla
- 250 ml (1 cup) Ricotta from here
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Frying oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) icing sugar
- Put the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl, and beat until foamy.
- Add the ricotta. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt together. Then, add the ricotta and egg mixture.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 190°C (375°F). Drop spoonfuls of donut dough into the very hot oil.
- Fry the donuts for 1 to 2 minutes until puffy and golden. Turn them as needed.
- Drain them on paper towels. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Your message has been send successfully.