- 4 slices Oka Classique cheese
- 4 slices chorizo sausage
- 1 slice of red onion
- 2 slices of yellow pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 slices of tomato
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) spicy chutney mayonnaise, home-made
- 2 roast beef slices
- Bread chosen: Baguettine
- Spicy chutney mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) spicy chutney, store-bought
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chives, chopped
- In a frying pan, fry the chorizo, onion, and pepper slices. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the baguettine in half. Spread both halves with the spicy chutney mayonnaise. Top one half with roast beef, chorizo, red onion, yellow pepper, tomato and cheese. Close the sandwich with the remaining baguettine half. Grill in a frying pan or in a sandwich press until the cheese is melted.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.