- 1 egg
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) milk
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) cinnamon
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 slices La Fleur de Weedon cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) strawberries, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) slivered toasted almonds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- In a bowl, beat the egg and milk. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Put the cheese, strawberries, and half of the toasted almonds on a slice of bread.
- Cover with the second slice of bread.
- Dip the sandwich into the egg mix, and then dip again into the sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Cover the sandwich with the rest of the almonds.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and grill the sandwich until both sides are golden.
Your message has been send successfully.