- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh cream
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) green onion, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bagel
- 2 slices of Polish sausage
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) alfalfa
- 4 slices La Tomme des Demoiselles cheese
- In a bowl, mash the eggs and add the fresh cream, Dijon mustard, parsley and green onion to make an egg salad. Add salt and pepper.
- Slice the bagel in half. Top one slice with the egg salad, sausage, cucumber, cheese and alfalfa. Close the sandwich.
Your message has been send successfully.