- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) thyme, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 115 g (4 oz) Le D’Iberville, cut into thin slices
- 1 red tomato, sliced
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the eggplant and zucchini slices, garlic and herbs in a bowl. Cover well with olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Preheat the BBQ grill.
- Grill the eggplants and zucchinis. Set aside.
- Divide the eggplant slices on a barbecue-safe baking sheet. Layer them with cheese, tomato and zucchini slices. Repeat the process, finishing with the cheese to assemble 4 napoleons.
- Put it back on the barbecue grill for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Put the napoleons on plates.
- Drizzle with olive oil, top with sundried tomatoes and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Your message has been send successfully.