- 5 endives
- 2 small rounds (approximately 200 g or 7 oz each) of Camembert From Here
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 15% cooking cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 short pastry, home-made or store-bought
- Wash and cut the endives into long sticks. Cut the Camembert From Here into strips.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sauté the endives in a frying pan with butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar and caramelize the endives.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the short pastry and place it in a 23 cm (9 in) pie plate.
- Place the endives on the pastry and distribute the Camembert From Here. Pour the egg and cream mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the tart is golden brown.
- Serve with a mesclun salad.
Your message has been send successfully.